Flavors by the Bay
On behalf of Kama'aina Kids, we would like to announce our
First Annual Fundraiser, "Flavors by the Bay"
The Gala will be held on Saturday, September 27th, 2014
from 5:00pm -- 9:00pm at Heeia State Park
Flavors by the Bay will raise funds to build He'eia Learning Center. He'eia Learning Center will perpetuate Local Hawaiian Culture and welcome new visitors to our park. The center will be a gathering place to fulfill Kama'aina Kids' mission to serve children, families and our community by providing quality education and cultural enrichment programs. The evening will include a taste of "Flavors" from our finest Local Cuisines, Live Entertainment, and a Silent Auction for up to 300 guests.
As a 501(c)3 non-profit organization, Kama'aina Kids is seeking donations for our silent auction! With your donation your business will receive:
- Your business' name, visibly displayed with your donated item at the silent auction
- Your name on our Sponsor's Banner at the night of the Gala
- Awareness and Reach to an estimated 16,000 database and local customers
- Your name on our Kama'aina Kids Sponsors Webpage
- Tax-Deductible Donation
- Radio Advertisement "shout-out" for our large sponsors, as a thank you. *Only for Gala Table Sponsorships*
Please Call 808-781-4773 for more information regarding table sponsors or silent auction donations.
We are so very grateful for your consideration of our request and look forward to welcoming you to our group of dedicated community members that are committed to helping us realize our dream of building this Learning Center.
Thank you on behalf of Kama'aina Kids and Heeia State Park